CyberCreek Youtube Channel
Monday, 11 February 2013
How to enable Task Manager disabled by a Virus
1. Go to Run and Type "gpedit.msc".
This would open 'Group Policy Editor' the window would be look like this.
3. Now on the left side expend the "Administrative Tool"
4. Expend the "System" then : "Ctrl+Alt+Del Options"
5. Double click on "Remove Task Manager"
6. Mark the "Disabled" radio button then click on
7. After clicking on "ok" immediately press the combination of "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" on the keyboard to open your task manager. If you will not do it then the virus will again disable your task manager.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest